What steps will reproduce the problem? (from a resto druid p.o.v.)
1. Create a model display (spells/envenom_impact_chest.m2 check "animate", select "animation sequence" 1, set it to trigger on aura (lifebloom, unit: target or player)
2. Cast Lifebloom on self or other target. Cast a buff/HoT on same unit.
3. While lifebloom lasts the aura will "start over" its animation cycle every time the unit with lifebloom receives/loses a buff.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I would not expect the animation cycle to start over so frequently. I'd expect a smoother animation for as long as lifebloom is active, independently from other buffs. The cycle reset also happens applying another stack of lifebloom.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
After watching a tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-riKRGwd2s) I wanted to create a similar aura with animated models to keep track of my stacks of lifebloom on a target but ended up only with a constantly flickering trio of orbs instead of a smooth trio. If you watch the video closely starting at 7:40 or 8:40 you can see this guy's orb replicating my problem: they at times (each time he presses a key) lose their pinkish smoke all of a sudden.
|Aldarien2||Sep 13, 2012 at 18:51 UTC||Create|
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- May 25, 2013
- Sep 13, 2012
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.