Certain glyphs change the spellid of the associated spell. One example is Consecration - if you create an aura with a "Status->Cooldown Progress (Spell)" trigger for "Consecration," it won't trigger consistently when the spell is cast.
I've used the following custom trigger (which I found on the wowace forums) as a workaround:
function() local found = false for i=1, NUM_GLYPH_SLOTS do if string.find(GetGlyphLink(i),"Consecration") ~= nil then found = true end end return found end
However, this will probably end up being a common conditional given how many glyphs change spell behavior. A "Glyph" conditional should probably be included in the default trigger list.
|Theck||Aug 31, 2012 at 23:14 UTC||Create|
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- Mar 07, 2013
- Aug 31, 2012
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.