What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Make an aura to track Earth Shield on a group member.
2. Set the stack parameter to for example: 9.
3. Set it to show only when the buff is cast be yourself. (own only)
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The Aura will work more or less, but it will 'flicker' on and off. Any effects/sounds will play every time it 'flickers' as if the Aura is being triggered and untriggered constantly.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
No, this issue is about odd behavior, it doesn't bring a lua error.
Please provide any additional information below.
Pretty much I've figured out that when tracking buffs in a group, some buffs will cause a lot of trouble when it's set to "show own only".
A Shaman's Earth Shield is the best example, but a Priests Prayer of Mending also behaves a bit odd, it will flicker too, but not at such a high rate as Earth Shield. The bug persists when i have only WA loaded, so interference with other addons can be outruled.
|Butger||Jan 30, 2012 at 21:55 UTC||Create|
- 1 comment
- Jan 30, 2012
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.