What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a display to load for everything except arena, mine was Crystal of Insanity buff (500stat flask)
2. Join arena and play in the Tol'viron Arena, you could wargames this with 2v2 with 3 friends.
3. The display will show during the arena match because Tol'viron Arena isn't considered "Arena" for load instance type
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Tol'viron Arena isn't detected for load types as arena
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
No, no lua errors occur.
Later found out the problem:
Blizzard is returning incorrect information from the function GetInstanceInfo()
On WeakAuras.lua line 2048: _, instanceType, difficultyIndex = GetInstanceInfo();
When in a good arena (all but tol'v) difficultyIndex is populated with a 0, which the code ignores which ends up working for arena.
But in Tol'Viron difficultyIndex is populated with 1 which falls into i think a "Normal mode 5 man" dungeon group
I believe I fixed it with changing 2050 to this but I haven't checked yet
From: if difficultyIndex == 1 then
To: if difficultyIndex == 1 and instanceType ~= "arena" then
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- Dec 07, 2014
- Dec 14, 2013
- Waiting - Waiting for more information.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.