I experience dramatic FPS decline in combat situations (FPS 0.1 !) with many players involved (LFR, PVP). Deactivating weak auras and reload the interface solves the problem. Deactivating single configuration items (load "never") does NOT solve the problem. Even if I deactivate ALL config items I experience a FPS decline.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. I use many weak auras config items (about 100). Because I can observe a dramatic decline in FPS even if I deactivate (load "never") most of them, I assume that a large number of config items (doesn't matter if loaded or not) reduces the speed of weak auras. Maybe a problem with index?
2. "Scan all auras" in combination with autocloning doesn't work properly (errors with duplcation and slow). Despite there is a warning of "CPU intensive" I do not understand why? The standard interface as well as other addons like e.g. StatusBars2 do not have these performance issues. The "Scan all auras" problem is the main reason why I use many config items in weak auras because I have to define a config item for every single spell.
3. If I open the config window ("/wa") the FPS becomes ok again during combat situations with many players. Of cource in this situation weak auras does not work but this information could help to identify the problem reason.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect that weak auras should not decline FPS if all config items are unloaded because there is nothing to do.
What version of the product are you using?
WeakAuras2 downloaded version on 2013-10-11. But the performance issue described here is known also with older versions since I use weak auras (for estimated 6 months)
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Where do I find any errorlog?
|rudinachtelf||Oct 20, 2013 at 17:30 UTC||Create|
- 7 comments
- Last updated
- Dec 03, 2013
- Oct 20, 2013
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.