What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create any aura.
2. Goto actions tab, Check 'Custom' (this is for either on load or on hide)
3. Add just a blank function (or a simple text output)
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
For the custom function to work, doesn't even output a chatframe message if you try. Auras will trigger but not untrigger as well because of this.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
A red text error can be seen below the Custom Code box;
[string "return function() function()... "]:1: '<name>' expected near '('
Please provide any additional information below.
This is even if its just a empty function.
- 3 comments
- Last updated
- Nov 02, 2014
- Oct 01, 2013
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.