WeakAuras is a powerful and flexible framework that allows you to display highly customizable graphics on your screen to indicate buffs, debuffs, and a whole host of similar types of information. It was originally meant to be a lightweight replacement for Power Auras, but it now incorporates many features that Power Auras does not, while still remaining more efficient and easy to use.
- An intuitive and powerful configuration interface
- Custom textures including all textures from Power Auras and the new Cataclysm spell alerts
- Progress bars and textures that show the exact duration of auras
- Displays based on auras, health, power (mana, rage, soul shards, holy power, etc.), cooldowns, combat events, runes, totems, items, and many other triggers
- Preset and user-defined animations
- Custom side-effects such as chat announcements or sounds
- Grouping, which allows multiple displays to be positioned and configured at the same time
- CPU optimizations such as conditional loading/unloading of displays, modularity, and prevention of full aura scanning
- Powerful customization options, such as animation paths, on-show/on-hide code, and custom triggers, for Lua-savvy users
To open the options window, type "/wa" or "/weakauras"
Note: WeakAuras works better with more media!
For in-depth documentation, see the Usage page.
For some examples of what WeakAuras can do, see the Examples page!
- Please see the Usage page.
- If you need help with your set-up, post in the Forum.
- If you've discovered something that's clearly wrong, or if you get an error, Post a Ticket.
- If you have a general comment or concern, feel free to comment on the main page!
- You're a programmer yourself want to contribute? We accept pull requests on GitHub!
Support the project
- Date created
- Sep 10, 2013
- Last update
- Apr 18, 2016
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- WeakAuras 2
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files