Automatically sell junk, restock reagents and repair
Simplistic addon that will automatically do the following when you open a vendor window:
- refill your reagents stack
- sell gray items to vendor
- repair if the vendor can do repairs.
- No options. Install and forget.
- Check your glyphs so that it won't buy reagents you don't need.
- Automatically update its reagent list as you level up.
- Rogue Poisons are handled as reagents too.
- Possibility to disable parts of the addon using macros.
- Possibility to repair using guild funds.
The following macro are available and will be taken into account after the next UI load :
/run VendorAutomateDB.DONT_REPAIR = true /run VendorAutomateDB.REPAIR_WITH_GUILD_BANK = true /run VendorAutomateDB.DONT_SELL_JUNK = true /run VendorAutomateDB.DONT_BUY_REAGENTS = true /run VendorAutomateDB.GLYPH_ONCE_IS_ENOUGH = true
GLYPH_ONCE_IS_ENOUGH means that having a glyph that removes the need for a reagent on a single spec will be enough for the addon not to restock this reagent. The default behavior is to restock unless all spec have the glyph.
- 4 comments
- Date created
- Jun 21, 2010
- Last update
- Jan 03, 2011
- Development stage
- zlib/libpng License
- Curse link
- Vendor Automate
- Recent files