- Taking care of an extra edge case for the ConvertData issue.
- Fix CovertData issue reported by thomasd (thanks for the report)
- The Fishing skills have change ID (or I was on drugs before). Conversion code to erase the Fishing skills with the wrong ID in the user SaveVariables file. Remove pre-Mists data conversion code.
- Bug fix.
- Hack for the Cooking Specialty professions (Way of the ...).
- Bad spell_id for Zen Master Fishing.
- Remove debugging trace
- Bug fix: spells listed in the spellbook were marked as known even if they were not known yet.
- Fix for ticket 37 - Powerheal 4000 Lens is a priest item
- Fix spellbook scanning. Fix fishing detection. The database should clear now when Syllabus detects version 5.0.4.
- TOC Bump to 50001. Detect patch 5.0.4 for database reset. Detect Mists of Pandaria for the new profession levels.
- Build 16004 has GetSpellBookItemInfo() throw an error when the id is to big instead of returning nil as it used to. A workaround was needed. Also added new implied skills for Mists. Should still work with live.
- Justicebringer 2000 Specs are only available for Paladin
- CleanCummonClassSpells() transfer from the inactive Database.lua to Syllabus.lua Monks wear Leather.