How to Submit Content
If you have a batch of witty macros that you wrote for SpeakinSpell and you'd like to share them with the SpeakinSpell community as content packs available inside the "/ss import" interface (or default speeches if I like them) then by all means, please submit them!
If you play on a US server and can meet me in-game for a "/ss sync" that is by far the easiest way. Most evenings and weekends, I can be found on the Antonidas realm as one of the following Alliance characters:
Simply create a new character on the Antonidas realm, logon, and do "/ss sync stonarius" and SpeakinSpell will send me all your speeches (for all of your characters)
For anyone else, you can send me your saved variables file.
- Open a ticket here: http://www.wowace.com/addons/speakinspell/create-ticket/
- Attach your saved variables file found at: .../World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/<your name>/SavedVariables/SpeakinSpell.lua
If you are a translator who would like to submit an improved translation, please either
- use the Localization tool found here: http://www.wowace.com/addons/speakinspell/localization/
- or edit the files under Interface/Addons/SpeakinSpell/Locales/, then open a ticket, and attach your modified files.
- or use the SVN info to submit new or modified locale files.