James D. Callahan III:
- Use LibQTip's :SetCellTextColor() instead of string.format() with hex color codes.
- Build the tooltip hints from a table of strings.
- Reduced the tooltip's vertical cell margin to 1 and doubled up on the section separators.
- Shrunk the plus/minus icons from 20 to 15 pixels.
- Massive re-factoring of sorting code so the next time I'm away for extended periods of time I'll actually be able to understand WTF it's doing at a glance.
- Removed unused table.
- Descriptive loop variable names.
- Move ICON constants to main chunk from DrawTooltip()
- Whitespace/indentation changes.
- Changed some missed occurrences of "battleground" to "instance_chat".
- Table/string stylistic changes.
- ToC bump to 50200
- OSX WoW launcher just loves changing the fucking file permissions.
- ToC version bump to 50100.
- Formatting/stylistic changes.
- Replaced BATTLEGROUND with INSTANCE_CHAT
- Added Prefixes for: - Black Market Tracker - ElvUI - ShestakUI - Tukui
- added RatedBattlegroundAssist