What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Queue up something that you have mats for in your bank, that requires another reagent you can craft. In this example, I use a Flask of Pure Mojo, which requires Pygmy Oil that I can also make.
2. See that Skillet has put Pygmy Oil as the first thing to make, even though you have 20 in your bank.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The old Skillet wouldn't make a reagent for you if you had some in your bank, and I think that this version should to, or give you a confirmation box or something. I love the auto queuing of reagents you can make, but I shouldn't have to go through and delete the ones that I don't want just because Skillet isn't scanning my bank anymore.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
- Last updated
- Mar 30, 2012
- Nov 26, 2009
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.