What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Queue something up that you have mats for in the bank.
2. Visit your bank and open the shopping list.
3. Click retrieve. You'll notice the mats are now in your bag, but the mats are also still listed in the shopping list.
4. Click retrieve again. Skillet will get a second set of mats for you. Rinse and repeat.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The older versions of skillet (before lilsparky) would remove retrieved items from the shopping list when the addon detected the mats were now in your bag, whether they were pulled from your bank or purchased. This new version doesn't seem to recognize when you have the mats on your shopping list in your bag.
What version of the product are you using?
r166 (same version for my previous ticket too, sorry about that)
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- Mar 30, 2012
- Nov 25, 2009
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.