What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Choose an epic gem transmute (alchemy), preferably one with Eternal Shadow or Eternal Fire.
2. Select queue.
3. Even though you might have an eternal in your bank, the addon "helpfully" decides that you should transmute another eternal to make the one you need. Ok, shouldn't be a problem right? Well, it decides to make FIVE different transmutes to get to the one you need, even if you have a direct transmute like Life to Shadow.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
I think its nice that it wants to help you by suggesting a transmute, but if you have the eternal you need in your bank (which is the case with all the ones I've tried) it should NOT queue up an eternal transmute. At the least, it should ask you "would you like to queue up a transmute to create this epic gem" rather than just assume that's what you want to do. Since the addon knows that you have the eternal you need in your bank (according to the numbers next to the recipe) it shouldn't try to queue a transmute at all. It especially shouldn't queue an Eternal Life to Water, Eternal Water to Fire, Eternal Fire to Life, Eternal Life to Shadow (and yes, that is VERBATIM what it did to me earlier). I know you said its tempermental, and I'm not doing so many transmutes that this is a problem for me, but I figured it couldn't hurt to bring it to your attention, as I don't know if you have a maxed out alchemist.
If you need any testing or anything like that, I'll be happy to do what I can to help out. Thanks for taking over this wonderful addon!
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- Mar 30, 2012
- Nov 25, 2009
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.