What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Queue up a recipe that needs items currently in your bank
2. Enable - Display shopping list at banks
3. Click Retrieve button
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I'd expect Skillet to take items from the smallest stack first, then get additional items from the next largest stack, until all items needed are taken.
Instead, Skillet simply grabs from the first available stacks, irrelevant of size, until it has enough reagents.
What version of the product are you using?
-Using version 2.38
Do you have an error log of what happened?
-Not and error, just a behavior issue...
Please provide any additional information below.
The default method of getting from first available stack ends up creating multiple small stacks over time. I remember way back when Blizzard changed their code to try to put stacks together, and it works for items in the same bag - either in the bank or on character bags.
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- May 19, 2014
- Nov 21, 2012
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.