Skillet is no longer auto-crafting the component items in my Tailoring window. It seems to be correctly auto-crafting component items in my Enchanting window. The box for "Queue craftable reagents" is checked in both cases. I thought that the auto-crafting was working about three days ago when I leveled up my Tailoring, however, I reverted back one commit at a time (deleting both Skillet and SV's each time) all the way to v2.34 and it did not work properly in any of those dozen or so versions.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Have Windwool Cloth pieces in bags. Have NO Bolts of Windwool Cloth in bags (or at least, fewer than is required for the selected recipe).
2. Attempt to craft a tailoring recipe that has component ingredients (e.g. Bolt of Windwool Cloth).
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Skillet should queue up enough Bolts of Windwool Cloth to make the recipe, and then start making them. Instead, I get the message "Missing Reagent: Bolt of Windwool Cloth" and productions stops. I currently have ~100 pcs of Windwool Cloth in my bags.
What version of the product are you using?
r296 (using), 2.37 back to 2.34 including all intermediate Alphas (tested)
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
I uninstalled and deleted SV's, and reinstalled multiple reverted versions. No difference in behavior.
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- May 19, 2014
- Oct 03, 2012
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.