Skillet: A trade skill window replacement
Skillet is a replacement for the default tradeskill and craft UI, and is based on ATSW, by Slarti. This is not a continuation of ATSW, which is still going strong as far as I know, but is rather a brand new mod based in the ideas in ATSW.
To report bugs and request new features check: http://www.wowace.com/addons/skillet/tickets/
To help with Localization see: http://www.wowace.com/addons/skillet/localization/
- Larger the the standard tradeskill window
- Built-in queue for creating multiple, different items
- User editable list of notes attached to reagents and crafted items.
- Automatically buy reagents for queued recipes when visiting a vendor
- Recipes can be filtered by name, whether or not you could level when creating the item, and whether or not you have the mats available.
- If you can craft a reagent needed by a recipe, then clicking on that reagent will take you to its recipe (same features as Reverse Engineering.
- Queued items are saved when you log out and are restored on log in
- If the item to be crafted requires a minimum level to use, that level can be displayed along with the recipe (disabled by default)
- The shopping list of items needed for all queued recipes for all alts can be displayed at banks, auction houses, or from the command line
- Items needed for crafting queued items can be automatically retrieved from your bank (by using the shopping list)
- Sorting of recipes (name, difficulty, level, and quality of crafted item)
- Complete or mostly complete localizations for deDE, esES, frFR, ruRU, koKR, zhCN, zhTW.
- Tracking inventory on alternate characters
- Item tooltips can be set to display the list of alternate characters that can craft the item.
- Custom filtering of recipes (have mats, have mats in bank, min level/max level, etc)
- Custom grouping
- 2.44 - update for 5.3
- 2.43 - more fixes for errors after patch 5.2 - GET THIS VERSION asap
- 2.41 - update for 5.2, fixed bug in Blizzard's API - (thanks to Speedwaystar and sapu94)
- 2.34 -bugfixes / skillet was interrupting queue processing after Launch Quest event
- 2.31 - Fixed Glyph UI being crashed by Skillet
- 2.3beta1 - Fixes for Patch 5.0 - Mists of Pandaria - this version will work with new and old version of WoW so it's safe to update before patch. Added /skillet reset - to reset window position
- 2.21 - Fixed minimize to queue button
- 2.20 - Patch 4.3, fixed close in combat, minor bugfixes
- 2.18 - View Crafters support, bugfixes
- 2.17 - nil error bugfix
- 2.15+2.16 - buttons for camp fire, auto milling, auto prospecting / auto use enchanting vellums
- 2.14 - bugfix in queue management when skipping items
- 2.13 - Guild View All works, Expand/Collapse All, fixed Ink Vendor counts, ignore queue positions with missing mats
- 2.12+2.11 - Freeze issue fixed
- 2.10 - Show profession skill-up, Minimize to queue only window
- 2.09 - Improved profession scanning, Save/Load queues
- 2.07 - More fixes, Bean Counter support, Queue reordering (right click on queue items)
- 2.07beta - Migration to Ace3, new Tooltip options (use Alt to switch tooltips), bugfixes
- What are the numbers in the middle and how to hide them? - It's the number of craftable items using reagents in your bag, bank, alts. Right+Click on the bag icon to turn them off
- How to search in the item name only? - Start your search phrase with exclamation mark: !ink
- How to search in Auction House? - Alt+Click on shopping list
- How to retrieve items from bank? - Turn on "Display shopping list at banks"
- How to turn off Skillet temporarily? - Shift+Click your profession button/link. It also works for View All in your Guild Tab.
- How to use Enchanting Vellum? - Right Click on Process/Create/Create All button. You create only 1 enchanted vellum, repeat to create more
- How to use auto Milling/Prospecting? - Alt+Click/Right Click on Prospect/Milling icons. You can also create a macro /click SkilletAutoMilling or /click SkilletAutoProspecting
- How to paste a recipe in the chat? - double click on the recipe list
- Date created
- Aug 27, 2008
- Last update
- May 24, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files