Skada is a modular damage meter with various viewing modes. It is inspired mainly by Assessment, but also by Recount.
Skada sports segmented fights and detailed views, while being highly efficient with memory. This is accomplished by aggregating data on fight segments.
Skada is entirely modular. The built-in modes can all be toggled on/off.
- Automatic mode switching when entering combat. For example, you can have Threat mode be shown in combat. Skada can switch back after combat ends.
- Specific fight segments can be kept indefinately.
- Multiple windows. Each window can be configured fully.
- Threat mode can warn on high threat.
- Modes: Damage done, DPS, Threat, Enemy damage done, Enemy damage taken, Healing, Overhealing, Total healing, Absorbs estimated, Damage taken, Dispels, Mana regen, Debuff uptimes, and more.
- Reports can be done everywhere. For example, you can report a certain player's Debuff uptimes.
- Summary information for most modes (DPS, HPS, Fails, etc) in a LDB view/minimap button.
- LDB data feed can show personal/raid DPS or personal threat.
- Support for SharedMedia and Class Colors.
- Class and role icons.
- Stop/Resume fight segments to discount irrelevant data.
Skada is very easy to extend, and there are many "plug-in" addons out there that add functionality, such as:
- Skada Graphs: Adds graph display systems to Skada
- SkadaScroll: Provides additional options for scrolling the bar displays
- Skada Avoidance and Mitigation: Helps tanks benchmark their damage reduction performance via avoidance and mitigation
- Skada for Tanks: Adds information useful for evaluating a tank's performance
- SkadaEnsidiaFails: Display fails based on EnsidiaFails in Skada
- Skada_FriendlyFire: Display friendly fire damage done by players
- Skada Ability Tracker: Display abilities used and cooldown efficiency
There is a page with API information here.
Navigation in Skada is done by "drilling down" to the information you want. You go to a lower level, showing more detailed information, by clicking on it, and you go to a higher level by right-clicking.
The top level is the list of all saved fight segments. The second level is the list of all available data modes, such as Damage Done. The third level is one of these modes. Most modes let you drill down for further details. Some modes have several detailed views. In this case you choose alternate views by holding certain keys pressed while clicking. For example, in Damage mode, you can Shift-click a player to see what enemies the player caused damage to. Tooltips will display how to reach the different views.
You can also use window buttons for selecting fight segment and mode directly.
Scrolling in Skada is done with the mousewheel.
New Skada windows can be created from the configuration screen. Each window can be separately configured. A popular feature is "Mode switching", which lets Skada automatically switch to a specific mode on entering combat.
"Skada" is Swedish for "Damage".
- Date created
- Feb 12, 2009
- Last update
- Mar 14, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Skada Damage Meter
- Recent files