- Fixed an error for non-English clients when a female character logged in or out.
- Updated for WoW 4.3.0.
- Updated for WoW 4.1.0.
- Updated for WoW 4.0.1.
- Updated for WoW 3.3.0.
- Updated for WoW 3.2.0.
- Added French (frFR), German (deDE) and Traditional Chinese (zhTW) translations. Thanks!
- Updated Russian (ruRU) and Simplified Chinese (zhCN) translations. Thanks!
- Empty flags, whether user placed or generated by flags, are now removed from the message.
- Message creation has been improved and will now colour and bracket all words in a sentence (f.i. ¬es).
- Fixed Prat-3.0 compatibility. The "now redundant" layer I removed in Version 2.3.3 wasn't so redundant after all...
- Fixed a silly bug I introduced in the last version.
- Added !ClassColors support.
- Fix the colouring of "Death Knight". Previously, only "Knight" was coloured.
- Really updated for WoW 3.1.0 (I couldn't get on the PTR... /excuses).
- Removed now redundant Prat-3.0 compatibility layer.
- Updated for WoW 3.1.0.
- Added custom colour support! Choose a colour from the swatch in the options frame, and use the new :custom flag to paint text in that colour!
- Added a :white flag.
- Fixed player links (oops).
- Brackets will now be coloured properly, now matter how bizarre the tag/flag combo is.
- Use the LibStub and CallbackHandler-1.0 files included with LibAlts-1.0, rather than packaging two copies of the same file.
- Update tutorial message (fix a typo, add new flags, change example).
- Added LibAlts-1.0 support in the form of a new tag, &alts. This will return the name of an alt's main, a list of alts if it is the main, or nothing if no data was found.
- Added bracket flags (:bracket, :square, :angle).
- Updated default messages to use new tags and flags.
- Any flags which aren't properly attached to text will now be hidden.
- Fixed a bug where Prat-3.0 could sneak some extra data past our security check.
- Added Simplified Chinese localisation. Thanks fryy!
- Added Russian localisation. Thanks zuz666!
- The :class flag no longer paints Rogues with Warlock colours.
- Added preliminary multilingual support... translators needed!
- Fixed party/bg/raid/who issues for Prat-3.0 users.
- Added compatibility for special letters.
- Player links are now only created in log-on messages.
- You can now use colour flags to colour text of your choice, e.g. &name:green.
- Updated default messages to use new colour flags.
- Improve the options layout.
- Add slash commands '/signon' and '/so'.
- The options added in Version 2.2.1 have been removed as a result. Please update to the new colour flags (or not, it's your choice)!
- Added an option to colour the keywords "online" and "logged on" green, and "offline" and "logged off" red.
- Re-written as a standalone addon.
- Add option to colour player names. This will colour names using the same settings you chose in the PlayerNames module (random, class, none etc). This option is off by default.
- Fixed bug where the wrong data was being pulled from the guild roster due to similar player names.
- Update to WoW-3.0 and Prat-3.0.
- Initial release by CipherSoft.