- Remove AceTimer and the BetterBlizzOptions lib
- BorderPresets: Fix a crash on MoP when using the Jewels preset
- MoP fixes
- some minor tweaks
- Merge autozoom into the general module
- Borders: Re-write to use the Blizz animation system instead of using timers. You will need to re-select your preset to fix animation speed. Also, changing animation speed manually requires a reload for now.
- Ping: Looks far better with a 3 second delay into a 3 second fade.
- Ping: woops, some stuff got cut out
- Ping: re-write. Use a nice fadeout animation instead of using acetimer and a blanket hide, recycle the frame we've already made instead of using aceevent.
- Coordinates: Use an animation instead of AceTimer
- Remove AceLocale and use our addon scope table instead
- ZoneText: minor GUI display tweak
- fix pkgmeta to point to the latest CBH