Set Collector is an add-on for World of Warcraft that allows the player to view various gear sets on their character and track the progress of their collection.
Players are able to view a list of collections (e.g., Tier 15/Shaman/Melee) and their sets (e.g., Heroic or 10 Player) to select for preview. The list is filtered by the activated specialization by default, but also allows for viewing off-spec sets or all collections and sets for the class.
In addition, the add-on allows the player see their progress toward completing the set by scanning their inventory (equipped, bags, bank and void storage) for the various set pieces. Progress is indicated by either displaying the number of set pieces acquired or stating completed.
Included Gear Sets
Current gear sets in Set Collector include:
- Legendaries (Classic through Mists of Pandaria)
- Raid Tier sets (Tier 1 through Tier 17)
- Dungeon sets (1-3 as well as AQ sets)
- Mists of Pandaria Challenge Mode Dungeon Sets
Here are some of the notable slash commands for Set Collector.
- /setcollector - Toggles the Set Collector UI display
- /setcollector show - Shows the Set Collector UI (new)
- /setcollector hide - Hides the Set Collector UI (new)
- /setcollector sort - Toggles the default collection sort (new)
- /setcollector sort [asc|desc] - Specifies the sort direction (new)
- /setcollector resetdb - Rebuilds the collection db (may help if the db gets corrupted or there is an issue with a Set Collector update)
- /setcollector help - Displays the Set Collector slash command help information. (new)
Bugs and Support
Did you find a bug? Do you have a feature that you would like to see added to Set Collector?
If so, you can submit them here: http:www.wowace.com/addons/setcollector/tickets/
- Date created
- Aug 18, 2014
- Last update
- Oct 30, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Set Collector
- Recent files
- Embedded library