This module will let you sell or save items based on sell and save lists. It works almost as SellOMatic_Item, but instead of looking all the items in your backpack it will only look for the items in your sell and save list.
You have two types of lists: a sell list and a save list. All the options below will be aplied to the items in those lists.
- Sell List: This list is used to define what you want to sell. You can add items to the sell list so if it finds them, they will be sold.
- Save List: This list is used to define what you want to save. You can add items to the save list to ensure they won't be sold.
To add or delete items from the lists you have to follow this steps:
- Open a merchant frame.
- Click on the '+' button if you want to add or the '-' button if you want to delete.
- Once you click a frame will be shown to let you know you're in add/del mode.
- Hover over an item and hit ALT to add the item to the sell list or CTRL to add it to the save list. If you're in delete mode, it will search and delete the item in the list.
- Click in Done once you're finished adding/deleting.
To avoid problems use the left alt and ctrl keys.
|/som showlist||Will display the contents of the sell and save lists in chat.|
|/som additem||Lets you add items to the sell/save lists.|
|/som delitem||Lets you delete items from the sell/save lists.|
|/som resetlist||Resets the save or sell list (clears the entire list).|
- Sell BoE: Allow selling Bind on Equip items, it only affects green quality or higher items.
- Sell BoP: Allow selling Bind on Pickup items, it only affects green quality or higher items.
- Sell white: Allow selling white quality items.
- Sell green: Allow selling green quality items, you need also to check Sell BoE or Sell BoP for this option to take effect.
- Sell blue: Allow selling blue quality items, you need also to check Sell BoE or Sell BoP for this option to take effect.
- Sell epic: Allow selling epic quality items, you need also to check Sell BoE or Sell BoP for this option to take effect.
- Use iLevel: Allow selling items by its item level value, you need also to check one or more of the above options to take effect.
- iLevel value: Defines the iLevel value that the addon will searh. All items equal or bellow that value will be sold acording to the above options.
- If you're leveling First Aid and want to sell all the low level bandages then you talk to a merchant, hit the '+' button to enable adding to lists and you add the first batch of the bandages you want to sell, also you enable Sell white. Once you push the sell button, all white items that equals the one you've added would be sold.
- If you've found a grey item you want to save just add it to the save list and it won't be sold.