Scorchio2 tracks Living Bomb, Nether Tempest, Frost Bomb, Ignite, Pyroblast, Slow, Combustion, and Polymorph on multiple mobs, and can give you warnings and notifications when the debuffs need reapplying, or have expired completely. Unlike many other DoT timer addons, it properly tracks DoT spreading from Inferno Blast. It can also provide bars for the following buffs/debuffs for the mage: Arcane Charge, Arcane Missiles!, Arcane Power, Brain Freeze, Fingers of Frost, Heating Up, Icy Veins, Pyroblast!, and Flamestrike. It can also provide a duration bar for Mirror Images.
It is the continuation of Scorchio! and replaces that addon.
Use /scorchio2, or the Blizzard Addons Configuration window to configure Scorchio2.
Localization Help Needed!
Lots of work has gone into translation, but there's still some left to do. Localizations are easy to submit on the WowAce Localization Page, and help many users. Please help with this if you're able. And thanks to everyone who's helped so far!
Brazilian Portuguese - Needed.
Italian - Needed.
Korean - Mostly ready. Thanks kakidot, InoFather!
Chinese, Simplified - Ready. Thanks dh0000, okaydud!
Chinese, Traditional - Ready. Thanks alpha2009, machihchung, junehua!
French - Ready. Thanks liendalle!
German - Ready. Thanks archiv, axendo, 3xfxorchid, ice3d, Farook!
Russian - Ready. Thanks arkstone, Ant1dotE!
Spanish - Ready. Thanks RedTony, yllelder!
2014 Dec 14, 1.6.0
- Add support for Arcane Power and Icy Veins tracking (useful in conjunction with Overpowered and Thermal Void talents)
- Other minor fixes
2014 Nov 22, 1.5.4
- Adjust default Brain Freeze bar text
2014 Nov 10, 1.5.3
- Fix Slow DoT tracking (it no longer has a target limit).
2014 Oct 21, 1.5.2
- Fix issue with configuration screen not working on first try.
2014 Oct 16, 1.5.1
- Fix "Test" button in debuff bar config screens.
2014 Oct 16, 1.5.0
- Initial 6.0 release.
- Pyromaniac, 5% Spell Damage, and Invocation removed.
- Frost Bomb is now a debuff bar instead of a CD bar. Its settings will be reset.
- Various adjustments to other spells.
2014 May 28, 1.4.4
- Update Flamestrike tracking to fit the way Flamestrike works these days (when upgrading, current Flamestrike settings will be reset to default, and Flamestrike tracking itself defaults to off)
2013 Sep 11, 1.4.3
- Updated for 5.4
2013 May 21, 1.4.2
- Updated for 5.3
2013 March 5, 1.4.1
- Updated for 5.2 (Arcane Charge max stack count changed)
2013 February 26, 1.4.0
- Finished remaining updates for MoP. (Frostfire Bolt DoT tracking removed, Summon Water Elemental tracking removed, various PvE/PvP bar durations updated, 5% spell damage sources updated, etc)
- Tracking for the Combustion DoT added. It will adopt most of the settings of your Pyroblast DoT bars, but will default to on.
- Fixed a lot of bugs with the tracking of Arcane Charges and all the procs. Alter Time is also handled properly now.
- Spreading of Pyroblast and Ignite via Inferno Blast is now handled properly (bars get correct duration).
- Fixed a bug with Frost Bomb (you'd sometimes get a bogus bar that doesn't move).
- Fingers of Frost procs will now be properly recognized when leading off combat with a pet Freeze.
- Updated ToC for 5.1
2012 November 12, 1.3.6
- Fixed Frost Bomb sometimes displaying as Nether Tempest.
2012 October 21, 1.3.5
- New Invocation tracking.
- Fixed bugs with invisible (fully transparent) dot timers.
2012 August 29, 1.3.3
- Updated TOC for 5.0.
- New Heating Up proc.
- New Pyromaniac tracking.
- Arcane and Fire should be updated for MoP. Frost may be missing something.
2012 February 13, 1.2.9
- Updated .TOC for 4.3
- Set bars not to flash when expiring, as this was causing problems on the x64 client
- Recommit should update LibBars-1.0 and other out-of-date libraries
2011 June 30, 1.2.8
- Updated for Patch 4.2.
2011 May 14, 1.2.7
- Fixed Slow only displaying as part of TtW, not its own category. (It counts as both now.)
- Forward-compatible with the Patch 4.2 PTR.
2011 Apr 26, 1.2.6
- Updated for Patch 4.1.
2011 Apr 05, 1.2.5
- Fixed Arcane Blast tracking confusion when using Glyph of Mirror Image.
2011 Mar 25, 1.2.4
- Flamestrike and Improved Flamestrike. (Yes, you can have both down at once.)
2011 Mar 19, 1.2.3
- Localization fixes for deDE.
2011 Mar 17, 1.2.2
- Localization fixes.
2011 Mar 16, 1.2.1
- Uses new "Master" sound channel from patch 4.0.6.
- Tracks Ignite and Pyroblast debuffs.
- Forward-compatible with patch 4.1 and PTR.
- More new localizations. Thanks everyone!
2010 Dec 05, 1.2.0
- Separate load-on-demand addon folder for the Options. This reduced memory usage substantially.
- Improvements to timing dots modified by haste or spread by Impact.
- Tracking of the Improved Polymorph stun.
- Many new localizations. Thanks everyone!
2010 Oct 20, 1.1.19
- Fully updated for patch 4.0
2009 Dec 09 1.1.18
- .toc change to 30300
2009 Dec 09, 1.1.17
- Scorch no longer stacks, as per Patch 3.3
2009 Oct 30, 1.1.16
- Updated zhCN localisation. (Thanks to Chris Fox.)
- Corrected znCN typo in .toc. (ditto)
2009 Oct 15, 1.1.15
- Optimised ScanAuras(). (Thanks to Dys for the advice.)
2009 Oct 01, 1.1.14
- Now tracks the new Pally Judgements of the Just debuff for TtW
- Removed Paladin whitelist stuff - no longer needed with the above change
- Added "Reset Anchors" button to reset anchors to their default locations if you've somehow moved them off the screen
2009 Sep 23, 1.1.13
- Updated Arcane Blast data for patch 3.2.2
2009 Sep 17, 1.1.12
- Retagged/packaged to use reverted CallBackHandler-1.0
2009 Sep 17, 1.1.11
- Fixed missing localisation strings...
2009 Sep 17, 1.1.1
- Given CallBacks "unique" names, to (hopefully) fix problems caused by 090916 changes to CallBackHander-1.0
- Fixed some missing localisation strings
2009 Aug 29, 1.1.0
- Added "My Target Only" preset
2009 Aug 27, 1.1.0b2
- Added presets for anchors; Modern (default, multi-anchors), Classic (for those who want it the old way!) and Custom (for your own settings)
- Added an alpha setting for all bars, both targeted and non-targeted
- Fixed bug where buffs cast OOC would appear on the wrong anchor
- Changed terminology, from "focused" to "targeted" to avoid confusion with UI's use of "focus"
- Disabled anchor settings in configuration when buff/debuff is not being tracked
- Reduced the frequency with which we scan Target's auras. This may solve the problem some people are experiencing with disappearing bars, at the expense of some overall accuracy (marginal)
2009 Aug 26, 1.1.0b1
- Added two new anchors
- Added configuration to allow configuration of which bar is attached to which anchor and when
- Bars can be attached to a virtual "None" anchor too
- Fixed bug where bar scale configuration was being ignored
2009 Aug 06, 1.0.4
- Updated .toc to 30200
- Accomodate multiple Living Bomb change in patch 3.2
- Added koKR localisation. (Thanks to mrgyver!)
2009 Jun 14, 1.0.3
- Register a lot of SharedMedia sounds ourselves for people with few addons
- Polymorph Tell Tale sent to standard output, as well as chosen sink.
- Fixed bug in db/profile handling
2009 Jun 03, 1.0.2
- Added znCN localisation. (Thanks to Chris Fox!)
2009 May 11, 1.0.1
- Fixed bug in Polymorph notification where an lua error could occur if no srcName was found
- Changed Polymorph to only register your own sheep
- Fixed typo in Fingers of Frost icon name
- Added support for Polymorph: Rabbit and Polymorph: Turkey
- Updated zhTW localisation. (Thanks again to Junehua Lin!)
2009 Apr 23, 1.0
- Added Torment the Weak indicator. (Bosses / Tanking slows only)
- "AchievementSound" is now available as a sound option, if you're missing the old Hot Streak proc sound...
- Corrected typos/language in some messages
- Removed Debug code
- Added Paladin Whitelist to allow for accurate recognition of TtW through Judgement of the Just
- Corrected bug where reentering combat or switching target would create bars for other mages' Living Bomb, or for debuffs you weren't tracking
- Added (internal) concept of bar groups, to enable different spells to create the same bars
- Reworked options pages
- Almost all bars and messages are customisable
- Bars can be individually set to fade out of combat or not
- Fixed multiple TtW bars on the same mob
- Running ScanAuras() more often to tighten timing. (Particularly for DKs Frost Fever which can be a different duration based on talents.)
- Released version 1.0! Yay!
- Sometimes bars will be slow to appear. The timers are still correct though, and the warnings should be accurate.
- If you kill a mob within the last 0.25 seconds of a vulnerability time, the "Vulnerability Faded" message will be played.
- Date created
- Nov 09, 2008
- Last update
- Dec 15, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Scorchio! 2
- Recent files