Delete any old SmallerBlizzardRaidFrames folder. The new folders are SmallBlizRaidFrames and SmallBlizRaidFrames_Options.
Makes the Blizzard raid frames half their normal size, while scaling up names, buffs, and icons to keep them readable.
- /sbrf for options.
- Can fill hp vertically, in addition to horizontally.
- Optionally center names.
- Optionally move or hide buffs, debuffs, and dispellable debuffs.
- Options for frame height and width are still in Blizzard's Interface Options / Raid Frames.
- The mod is pretty tiny. Most of what you see in the file size is the config UI which only loads when requested.
The inspiration for this came from a forum post by Shamanbrian, with macros to manipulate the Blizzard size sliders to lower values. Also Dridzt was working on something similar, and explained taint issues to me. Unfortunately all of these implementations cause taint. The current implementation is different and in some ways limited, but doesn't cause taint.
- 7 comments
- Date created
- Oct 15, 2010
- Last update
- May 04, 2011
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files