2012-9-23 Work on the configuration GUI continues and it is 50% complete. I'm trying very hard to get a beta release ready in time for MoP release.
- Bag sections can now be minimized by clicking on the section title
- The search box now is cleared when bags are closed.
- Fixed some minor layout bugs.
- Fixed a bug that with the escape key not closing the bank frame.
- Reworked item filtering code to be more easily extended.
- Added additional bag sections to Trade Goods.
- Fixed bug with empty items not being hidden.
- Added localization support for non-English clients. Anyone can contribute by adding translations.
- Implemented new layout strategy that allows new sections to continue on the current row instead of forcing a new row to start.
- Bags can now be minimized
- Added a bag search box
- Added a section just for the empty slot.
- Fixed junk items not being filtered properly.
- Reorganized code.
- Did some work on the config GUI, not yet usable.
- Fixed bag items not loading properly after logging in.
- Added empty slot with count of free slots to player and bank bags.
- Added blue background for bank bags.
- Removed bar title textures.
- Moved a lot of config constants into SackvilleOptions.lua
- New image uploaded. I'm not really satisfied with my use of screen space and I may have a solution that will pack things more tightly while still preserving all section ordering.
- Implemented bag ordering.
- Added currency frame, which will later hold other controls.
- Added gems to JC section.
- Did some code cleanup and made it easier for me to selectively enable debugging messages
- Working alpha build packaged. Check out the screenshot! http://www.wowace.com/media/images/44/983/sackville-alpha-ss1a.jpg
- Date created
- Sep 02, 2012
- Last updated
- Oct 15, 2012