RaidWatch 2

Forum > Bug Reports

Range frame

• 10 posts
    #1 Feb 17, 2011 at 20:58 UTC - 0 likes

For some reason the range frame isn't working for me. It just shows people as 0.0 yds.

Any ideas?

#2 Feb 23, 2011 at 22:19 UTC - 0 likes

@zzchess: Go

Same thing happening for me.

#3 Mar 01, 2011 at 16:51 UTC - 0 likes

When does this happen? Have you tried doing /range 12 for example and see what that gives?

#4 Mar 02, 2011 at 19:13 UTC - 0 likes
    Quote from mangeg: Go

When does this happen? Have you tried doing /range 12 for example and see what that gives?

Doesn't matter what the range value is set at, still just shows everyone as 0.0. However, every now and again, the range frame starts working properly, only to revert back to 0.0 the next time I play.

#5 Mar 06, 2011 at 07:47 UTC - 0 likes

I cannot reproduce this myself, it must be some addon that you have that fiddles with the map while you dont have it open setting it to the wrong zone. The map is used in the background to calculate distances. I will look into it more.

#6 Mar 06, 2011 at 21:20 UTC - 0 likes

@mangeg: Go

For information, I use Chinchilla minimap. Would a full list of my addons help?

Last edited Mar 06, 2011 by zzchess
    #7 Mar 11, 2011 at 06:59 UTC - 0 likes

@zzchess: Go

If you can try it outside of raid in a battleground or something with no other addons enabled and see if it still happens it would be great.

#8 Mar 12, 2011 at 16:55 UTC - 0 likes

@mangeg: Go

Weirdness. I disabled all addons and the range frame worked fine. Then I slowly enabled all my addons a couple at a time and it kept working. Finally re-enabled all and the range frames worked fine until the next time I restarted the game when the error returned.

Disabling, then re-enabling seems to make the range frames work every time though.

#9 Apr 18, 2011 at 19:55 UTC - 0 likes

I got the same problem. No matter what range I try. The oddest thing is that it gets fixed the second the boss I fight dies..

#10 May 03, 2011 at 05:24 UTC - 0 likes

Had the same problem at Chimaeron hc yesterday. The weird thing was that I could see only some people in my range frame, others could see other people. It seemed that those who use the same kind of bossmod could see each other. I could see other Raidwatch2-Users, DBM-Users could see other DBM-Users and so on.

• 10 posts

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!