Looking for localization help! - I need to begin localizing the options of Rune-It-All. If you know a language other than English, please help me out here: http://www.wowace.com/addons/runeitall/localization/ Thank you!
Rune-It-All adds more features and functionality to the default rune frame while still using the Blizzard code.
The goal of Rune-It-All is to be simple yet rich. I hope Rune-It-All provides you with the features you are looking for while maintaining a simple, unobtrusive, and painless feel.
Rune-It-All does the following:
- Allows you to scale the size of the runes
- Allows you to change the transparency in and out of combat
- Allows you to unlock and lock the runes so that you can move them around
- Layouts to choose from: Vertical, Horizontal, Up Curved, Down Curved, Vertical Block, Horizontal Block
- Art to choose from: Default, DKI, Beta, Letter, Beta-Enhanced, Orb, Japanese, Runica
- New! Allows you to move the runes individually
- New! Has custom cooldown text (includes several options along with it)
- New! Has option to show runes (when OOC - and useful when OOC alpha is less than 1) when you use a rune (e.g. Death and Decay OOC)
- New! Allows you to increase or decrease the spacing between runes ("padding") Note: only works for Vertical and Horizontal layouts
- New! Allows you to configure how the rune bar acts when you enter a Vehicle
- Fully localized options
* Suggest some!!
- Options can be accessed by typing /ria, /runeitall, or /rune-it-all
If you are using Pitbull:
Config. > Modules > Hide Blizzard frames > UNCHECK "Rune bar"
Config. > Modules > Runes > UNCHECK "Enable"
If you are using Shadowed UF:
/suf > General > Hide Blizzard Frames > UNCHECK "Hide Rune bar"
/suf > Units > Player > Bars > UNCHECK "Enable Rune bar"
If you are using X-Perl:
/xperl > Player > UNCHECK "Show Runes"
EDIT line 68-69 in XPerl_Player.lua file to this:
Thank you to these people who gave me knowledge and insight to keep me going on the right track:
_Chloe, slakah, zeksie, KarlKFI, Akryn, arnath2, kollektiv, Parnic, Yivry
- Date created
- May 25, 2009
- Last update
- Dec 22, 2011
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files