What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Delete Recount add-on files, character WTF files, associated saved variable LUAs
2. Intall Recount
3. Swap font/bar colors, set bar type to "empty," reload ui though /rl command.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect to be able to still access the config for the add-on. Instead I see the resize tabs for the frame visible despite the frame being locked, and am unable to access the config of the add-on through slash commands, add-on's gear icon, or through the interface/addon menu in Blizzard's UI. Reloading the UI and relogging do nothing.
What version of the product are you using?
v5.3.0a was also present with v5.3.0
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
This problem occurs on only one toon, despite several instances of deleting said character's WTF as well as deleting and reinstalling Recount. I have logged onto said toon with all other addons disabled and the problem persists.
|Sandman343||Jun 07, 2013 at 01:01 UTC||Create|
- Last updated
- Jun 27, 2013
- Jun 07, 2013
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.