What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Simply logging into WoW--Recount will not load
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected output is for Recount to load and the UI to display
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Message: Interface\AddOns\Recount\Recount.lua:1 attempt to call global 'LibStub' (a nil value)
Time: 07/09/11 15:59:49
Stack: Interface\AddOns\Recount\Recount.lua:1 in main chunk
Locals: (*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "AceAddon-3.0"
(*temporary) = "attempt to call global 'LibStub' (a nil value)"
Please provide any additional information below.
- This is the only addon I have installed--there are no other addons, current or out-of-date
- Recount is displayed in the Addons window at the character screen
- When WoW loads, I get the LUA error message above
- I try typing "/recount show" and "/recount resetpos" but I get the standard in-game /help error message (something about it not being valid)
- I tried deleting all the folders/files within Addons and restarting WoW
- I did a search for all instances of "recount.lua" in the WTF folder (and all child folders)
|v6v6v6||Jul 09, 2011 at 23:20 UTC||Create|
- 1 comment