I'm having my comparisons slightly thrown off right now due to an item having either a unique or JC-only gem in it. RB then assumes "standard" gems in the new item I'm looking at, and it comes out as looking worse even though it really isn't.
There's also the issue of prismatic gems not being handled at all.
Hence, I'm thinking
1. Add prismatic gem selection (just like rgb/m)
2. Allow us to "[x] Always assume the above gems". I'm even thinking it should default to ON (and simply be disabled if all gems aren't filled out).
"Ignore gems" is unfortunately not the answer, because that'll always skew the results in favor of nonsocketed items.
- 5 comments
- Last updated
- Mar 30, 2012
- Aug 20, 2009
- Replied - Someone has replied after waiting for more information.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.