What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Be party leader.
2. Have feast and soulwell and bot announces turned on.
3. Watch the spam in your chat frame regarding "You are not in a raid."
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Its expected to do a /rw, but you can't do that in a party anymore, and it is not working for assistants in a raid. No clue if this is just a bug on Blizz's end or a permanent change, but I tried on several different toons with and without other addons, it is consistently not working for the /rw announce.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
|danielbarron||Apr 02, 2010 at 14:10 UTC||Changed status from Started to Fixed|
|danielbarron||Mar 28, 2010 at 21:39 UTC||Changed status from Replied to Started|
|xtoq||Feb 01, 2010 at 21:04 UTC||Changed status from Waiting to Replied|
|danielbarron||Feb 01, 2010 at 20:58 UTC||Changed status from New to Waiting|
|xtoq||Dec 14, 2009 at 09:13 UTC||Create|
- 8 comments
- Last updated
- Apr 02, 2010
- Dec 14, 2009
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.