RaidChecklist provides an at-a-glance overview of which core buffs, debuffs, dispels and crowd control abilities are available in the raid at the moment, and what class/spec/pet could bring each.
It doesn't try to be a full-featured raid planner, but is instead targeted at those who want a more casual add-on which can assist them in putting together a balanced raid on the fly. It is also very useful for hunters wanting to pick a pet to fill a void in the abilities otherwise brought by the group.
RaidChecklist comes with a plethora of different checklists, and has checklists for each and every class, with multiple options on what to include. Check out the configuration screen for the full list!
There's also a built-in F.A.Q. page available from the add-on settings menu, hopefully answering the common questions and explaining the different colors and icons.
- Numerous updates to the database. If I've missed any changes, please open a ticket to let me know.
- Added knowledge of Direhorn pet family.
- Added Spell Haste (Sporebat) to hunter lists.
- New version of LibGroupInSpecT (includes various bug fixes).
- Now with Crane. Denny Crane. Some locales are not yet crane-aware, see the Supported Locales section further down on how to improve this.
- Fixed up the Sporebat ability. Unlisted the Rogue's Prey on the Weak ability due to lack of reliable raid viability.
- Added awareness of glyphed abilities.
- Created "Mobility Control" category with snares/roots, and added stuns.
- Added Group Spell Protection under the "Support" category.
- Added Monk-specific check lists.
- Improved tooltip information - now notes whether a buff is passive, and whether an ability is from a glyph.
- Various database updates, including the has-to-be-placeholder sporebat spellhaste ability.
- Improved German translations.
- Improved Korean translations.
- Enabled Spanish (esES) locale. It's known to be incomplete, but it should be sufficiently functional I believe.
- Major rewrite of internal engine due to the complete overhaul of talent trees.
- Added "rescan" button. Since it's not possible to automatically keep talents/spec/glyphs up-to-date sensibly, RaidChecklist now has a small "rescan" button in the top right corner of the checklist.
- Added Glyph support to the RaidChecklist engine, allowing glyphed abilities to be tracked. Currently only the Hunter Explosive Trap glyph added.
- Fixed issue with pet abilities not being flagged green when solo.
- Now notifies other RaidChecklist uses of any player specialization/talent/glyph changes. This is done in the LibGroupInSpecT library, which is available for other addons to use as well. While Blizzard provides no way of detecting these changes on other players, any user of an addon with LibGroupInSpecT will have this feature! Spread the word!
- Russian, German, French and Korean locales are now available.
- Numerous database corrections have been applied.
- Compact display in color-coded list format.
- Shows a count for each ability where it's provided by more than one player, giving even better overview with even a quick glance.
- Mouse-over an entry brings up tooltip with information on what classes/specs/pets can bring the (de)buff.
- Clicking an entry opens a detailed information panel on the abilities for that entry.
- Ability to specify which groups to include in the check, while still seeing what the excluded groups could bring.
- Hides behind a freely movable button when not wanted.
- DataBroker integration, and an option to hide the normal button.
- Keybinding and chat commands (/rcl or /raidchecklist) to toggle the checklist.
- Updates automatically as pets are summoned or dismissed.
- Inspects group members "in the background" to obtain their talent information without needing any player interaction.
- Option to specify in which direction the list appears relative to the button. E.g. "Up, Left" or "Down, Right".
- Per-class check-lists are available, showing only the abilities of that class. Use either for personal improvement, or as the raid leader to remind yourself of what abilities a particular class would bring.
- Hunter & Warlock Pet Mode. For the hunters and warlocks who don't have to worry about full raid composition and only want to make a smart pet choice. Only shows the abilities which can be provided by a pet.
- Also aware of a hunter's callable pets, not just the summoned one. Abilities available only from a callable pet are marked in blue. This is only applicable to the hunter himself/herself - this information is not shared to other users of RaidChecklist. To activate this feature you need to visit a stable master once.
- enUS - Fully supported.
- ruRU - Fully supported.
- koKR - Fully supported.
- deDE - Functional.
- frFR - Functional.
- esES - Functional.
If you can help with translations, head over to the project localization page.
- Talent/spec information can go stale, as the game provides no notification when a group member re/un/talents. Use the "rescan" button to force a refresh.
Found a bug?
If you've found a bug that isn't listed here as a known issue, please open a ticket with the details. The notifications for comments on Curse aren't as reliable as a ticket, so I might not see it for some time (if all).
- Date created
- Oct 11, 2010
- Last update
- Oct 03, 2013
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Recent files