Quick Auctions is an auction tool to help speed up auctioning large quantities of items, especially canceling. While primarily Quick Auctions is built for large quantities of items, it can work fine for a few auctions as well. A bit of tweaking is required to get optimal settings, but it is very flexible and smart enough that you can use it for more than just mindlessly undercutting auctions by 1 copper every time. Summary window and craft queues are included so you do not have to memorize every item and quantity you need. Shows total materials required to craft as well as allowing you to click from the craft queue to craft so no searching through everything.
Slash command: /qa (/quickauctions)
Groups are how you manage what items should be managed by Quick Auctions. You can set auction settings either as a default, or per group giving you flexibility over everything without having to duplicate your settings 50 times. There are no limits to how many items can be grouped, see the configuration in /qa config to set them up.
Includes a timer in the top left of the mailbox indicating how much time before new mail data becomes available, and if you are not using Postal then QA provides its own auto looting for mail. The auto looter will work with the timer on the mailbox cache so it will loot everything, wait until new mail is available and then keep looting.
Auto mailing can now be done per item or per group to any character you want. For example, you can setup your banker to send uncut gems to your jeweler and you can setup your jeweler to send cut gems to your banker. The auto mailer is intelligent in when it sends mail off, and works best when using QA mail looter. If you are trying to loot herbs from your mailbox while auto mailing them to your scribe, it will send mail off whenever it sees your inventory is full. Basically, if you have 4 open slots it will auto mail/loot with only 4 slots, no more clearing out your bags to loot mail anymore!
- Smart undercutting - Instead of always using the undercut value, it will round it to the nearest gold piece if possible (10g99s -> 10g, 5g -> 5g - undercut price)
- Smart cancel - Cancels auctions a bit smarter than usual, will cancel an item if you can re list it at a higher price and won't cancel it if items are below the threshold
- Cancel with bid - Lets you choose if you want to cancel auctions with bids on them
- Auto mail - Automatically mail items directly to your banker that are managed by QA
- Post cap - How many of an item can be up at any one time (If you are undercut this number is reset)
- Post time - How long to post an auction
- Undercut - How much to undercut by
- Bid percent - How much bid should be set to as a percentage of buyout
- Threshold - Cap on how low an auction can go, if it'll be posted below the threshold price it won't be posted
- Per auction - How many items to post per an auction
- Fallback - If no other auctions are up, how much should it list an item for
- Fallback cap - How high above the fallback an item can go, helps prevent posting a single Frostweave Cloth at 100g if someone sets it at an extraordinary price
- Auto fallback - If the market price is below your thresold, QA will automatically post it at the fallback price
- Maximum price gap - How much of a price difference is allowed between the lowest and second lowest items before QA undercuts the second lowest, this will also cancel your auctions if the price gap gets too high
- Ignore stacks over - Allows you to ignore any auctions with a stack above X when determining price, useful if you want to post against the market price of 1 Abyss Crystal rather than the market price of posting 20 at once
What changed between 2 and 3?
While the configuration in QA2 was an improvement over the original QA, it still wasn't good enough. QA3 has a rewritten configuration and should be much easier for people to understand and use without having to learn to use QA through trial and error.
Scan speed has been increased quite a bit again and has been tightened up to reduce the chance of conflicts. In previous versions, QA would Query -> Wait 0.50 seconds -> Check Data -> Either parse it or wait 0.50 seconds, this made sure that whenever auctions were scanned all data was available including who posted them. The problem is, most of this data becomes available instantly after your initial 1-3 seconds. In 3 it's been changed: Query -> Check Data -> Wait 0.50 Seconds -> Parse or wait 0.50 seconds. Best case this means you will save 0.50 seconds per query (50 seconds/100 items), and worse case you won't see any speed increase.
Mail has been improved to make life easier for people, both a mail scrapper and a smarter mail sender were added. See the mail section above for more information.
Setting scope was improved, most basic options in QA including group settings have been moved to the global profile while server/faction specific settings can still be changed per profile. Letting you setup different profiles of how QA should handle different groups, without having to duplicate all of your group list over and over.
QA3 isn't done yet, and I have more planned still like summary improvements and easy buying of items
- Date created
- May 04, 2009
- Last update
- Dec 05, 2011
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Quick Auctions
- Recent files