What it does
Querier is a small addon which will allow you to get Item and Spell links based off of ItemID or SpellID. There is basic error checking to ensure that you do not get disconnected.
Where to get it
How to get it to work
You pass a SpellID or ItemID to the mod and it will print out the Spell Link or Item Link
Ackis has setup a donation site via Pledgie. Feel free to donate if you like this AddOn - we have put countless hours of time and effort into it along with many people who have helped us. We did not write this AddOn with the intent to make any money from it. It was written help us (and others) with some needs that we saw in-game, and with our goal to make it filled with information it's become a massive project.
- Item Query
- Spell Query
- Reset the lock out time
- Scan Item ID ranges
- Scan Spell ID ranges
- Load all "safe" items into cache. This will attempt to query all the known items which are safe (aka appear on standard vendors, crafted by items made standard by tradeskills, etc). This is highly unstable at this moment in time.
- - Will print out the Item Link for Item ID: 5342 if it exists.
- - Will print out the Spell Link for Spell ID: 5 if it exists.
- - Will print out all Spell IDs from 1 to 100.
/ss 1 100
Please use the ticket tracker to add suggestions and feature requests.
Please use the ticket tracker to file bug reports.
- Date created
- May 26, 2008
- Last update
- Nov 22, 2014
- Development stage
- Ackis All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files