An Ace3 mod that makes tracking reputation much simpler.
- Option to store reputation watched by zone and switch as you enter a new zone.
- Able to manually change the reputation being tracked, or remember who you last gained reputation with.
- Can be set to change when you gain reputation with a different faction, or be stored by zone, and recalled whenever you're in that zone.
- Can just always track the reputation that corresponds to the tabard you're wearing.
Q: Why the long name?
A: Curse Client doesn't allow searching based on description. I added "Reputation" in parentheses, because before, if someone searched for an addon through Curse Client with "reputation", mine would not have come up.
Q: Why doesn't RepTracker know to track <zone's most common faction> when in <random zone>?
A: RepTracker doesn't come pre-loaded with any factions to track. It builds its database as you play, based on the options you select.
If you have a feature request or notice a bug, please, drop a comment or file a ticket!
- 4 comments
- Date created
- Jun 20, 2008
- Last update
- Apr 08, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files