What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. If I'm reading this question right, whenever someone or I link an achievement it will just say [P] and nothing after that.
2. My friends and I use ELVUI with Prat and when we have the interrupts announce in party or in raid it's give us [P]!
3. We're not sure how we got this but we were also given [P]? in our chat also.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
It's suppose to show the achievements and people's name and what they say if they typed something after linking or before.
What version of the product are you using?
The most up-to-date- 3.4.25
*IMPORTANT* -> Can you reproduce the problem when ONLY Prat is running?
Yes, I disabled it to see if it was Prat and it was because after disabling it I had no problems with my chat.
Do you play on US or EU. What language do you use?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Erm... Don't think so... Think the only people who has a record of it possibly is Blizzard.. But I didn't submit a ticket to them cause it's an addon's error not Blizz's error.
Please provide any additional information below.
Pretty much explained it all up there. I was nice to see people's level in chat, would say I liked seeing the name colors match their class but ELVUI started to color the names as well. It would be cool if you guys fixed it.
|Silverness||Dec 12, 2011 at 19:20 UTC||Create|
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Jun 11, 2012
- Dec 12, 2011
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.
- I don't know.