What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. place a frame halfway over the chat window (not over the copy button)
2. "/reload ui" notice the chat window is in the background, text will appear behind the other frame
3. click on the copy button, the chat window comes forward over the other frame, text is now visible
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected: To have the chat window always in the same graphical layer.
Instead: The chat window seems to be in the layer it desires
What version of the product are you using?
*IMPORTANT* -> Can you reproduce the problem when ONLY Prat is running?
And yes: Only then the only frame to do this with = The mini map. Placing the copy button there. Leave the frame unlocked for movement, "/reload ui" and then try to click on anything in the frame at the map (youll click on the map) when then moving the chat frame even a tiny bit. Then the chat window goes over the map, and you can freelly click on the chat(options)
Do you play on US or EU. What language do you use?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Please provide any additional information below.
Addon that made me notice this: rbbs (rBottomBarStyler)
But is so with other frames aswell.
Requested Feature: A "Always on top" or "Lock graphical Layer" button. to prevent the chat window from being where it wasnt before.
Thank you for your time,
|Flagiata||Jul 28, 2011 at 23:04 UTC||Create|
- Jul 28, 2011
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.
- I don't know.