What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. open /prat go to extra stuff then altnames
2. type in someone's alt that isn't really an alt in "delete alt" box and press Okay
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
link between alt should be deleted, but the alt => main link is still there.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you play on US or EU. What language do you use?
US - English
Please provide any additional information below.
the persons guild note was "Dimmly's friend" and it thought it was Dimmly and somehow keeps linking the two. there should be some kind of regex against "friend" in the guild note so it doesn't link someone's friend. either that or some way to stop it from linking it again after deleting the link (i think that's whats happening) I apologize in advance if I'm doing something wrong here, but this seems like a bug to me.
P.S. Thanks for all your hard work on Prat, It's one of those addons I simply can't play without! :)
|star64||Jun 01, 2011 at 18:19 UTC||Create|
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- Mar 30, 2012
- Jun 01, 2011
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.
- Specific Module