What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Try to create a basic one letter filter, like "e".
2. Enable all the search channels for testing purpose.
3. Do "things" that will send text to the channels you want to test.
For example, the whisper chan IS monitored by custom filters : if somebody send me anything with a "e" in it it will highlight it or whatever you've set CustomFilters to do, but some other channels are not monitored. I couldn't test all of the channels, but I know that these channels don't work :
- Creature Emote / Creature Whisper / Creature Say / Creature Yell
- Item Loot / Money Loot
With the same "e" filter as above, everything that has a "e" in it in these channels IS NOT recognized by CustomFilters.
Every channel that have a particular syntax doesn't seem to be recognized by CustomFilters.
I'm using the last version of Prat at the time I'm writing this : r672.
*IMPORTANT* -> Can you reproduce the problem when ONLY Prat is running ? Yes.
I play on EU, english language.
Do you have an error log of what happened? No.
- 3 comments
- Last updated
- Oct 19, 2010
- Oct 17, 2010
- Accepted - Problem reproduced / Need acknowledged.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Low - Might slip to a later milestone.
- Specific Module
- Wish List