What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Set a guild note for a character, with an a+circumflex in it (â) (Example : Elâna)
2. /prat -> Extra stuff -> import from guild roster
3. The main name used by prat is shortened to 'na'
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected output would be for prat to use the name as it has been entered in the guild notes. It shortens it to the bit following the â however. However, a different special char (like á) doesn't seem to cause prat to break.
My fix, currently : changed the savedvariables file by hand.
What version of the product are you using?
Prat 3.0 3.2.8
*IMPORTANT* -> Can you reproduce the problem when ONLY Prat is running?
Do you play on US or EU. What language do you use?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Haven't seen any errors.
Please provide any additional information below.
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- Oct 19, 2010
- Oct 21, 2009
- Waiting - Waiting for more information.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.
- Specific Module