This project has been frozen. Which means, it will be updated for upcoming patches, but it won't get any new features. If you want the same addon with support for items, then check out Broker_Portals. That is lightweight version of this addon, which is supported by much more "display bar" addons than Fubar. If you still want to use Fubar, then please use Broker_Portals together with Broker2Fubar. If you want to know more about the Broker prefix, make sure to checkout this post. Don't be scared and switch over to be one of the cool kids again and let this addon fall into oblivion.
- All mage portals and hearthstone available from simple dropdown menu
- Hearthstone location and cooldown in tooltip
- Reagent count in tooltip
If you'd like to add/update localizations, do so here. Then leave a comment here on CurseForge or on Curse as I'm checking those more often than localization app itself, and I'll repack it.
- I managed to hide my minimap icon, how do I turn it on again?
- Just simply type "/portalfu".
- I managed to disable the addon, how do I turn it on again?
- You have to enable it in FuBars options.
- I'm not using FuBar, is it possible to use this addon without it?
- You can't use exactly this version, but here you can find the same addon, that works as standalone or as a plugin for TitanPanel or any other LDB display addon.
- Will it ever support teleportation items like engineering teleports?
- Where can I post errors and problems with this addon?
- Date created
- Aug 13, 2008
- Last update
- Dec 02, 2011
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Recent files