- Anchor the arrow to UIParent so it doesn't inherit the frame opacity. This keeps the arrow readily visible when a unit goes out of range and range fading is enabled.
- Add color coded distance text based on unit range.
- Add text size option.
- Bump to get new Libmapdata.
- Bump TOC to 5.4.
- Fix problem where arrows were pointing to the wrong people as the group roster changed.
- Remove print statement from release.
- Fix tagging script again.
- Fix tagging issue in tagging script.
- Fixed a lot of the arrow container logic. Thanks Shefki and nebula169!
- Fixed fine tuned location of the arrow for mirrored frames.
- Fixed a reference to the profile db.
- Update the description to denote that mobs can't be tracked.
- Tagging as beta!
- Oops! Had a non-local function!
- Fixed issue where changing group roster would cause arrow to appear for player.
- Add checks to ensure child elements exist before attempting to delete them.
- Add Changelog.
- Intitial alpha tag release.
- Add the ability to move the arrow and text relative to the unti frame.
- Initial import