A PitBull4 module which shows an arrow that points to raid members.
Q: Why does the arrow some times not work?
A: Players can be in different zones or different "levels" within a zone. When that happens, GetPlayerMapPosition() returns nothing.
Q: Why does the arrow not track mobs or enemy players?
A: The Blizzard people figured that'd be too OP. You just can't do that.
Q: How come the minimap can show me all that stuff?
A: The minimap is special, and has does a lot of stuff not available to the addon API.
- Shows an arrow that points to raid members.
- Make the moving of the arrow move the distance text with it.
- Add an option to make the arrow be a child of the unit frame instead of hard coding it to UI Parent.
- None so far.
- Please post bug reports here. While I monitor the comments on curse.com, it makes my life easier if bugs are reported in the wowace bug tracker.
- This video shows the addon in action, with some wonderful commentary by the author, his wife, children, and dog!
- Date created
- Aug 02, 2013
- Last update
- Oct 29, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files