Determine if a filter is referenced by any other filter.
- the filter name to look for
true if the filter is referenced by any other filter, false otherwise.
Determines if a filter is referenced by another filter.
- the filter to look for a given reference on
- the referenced filter to look for
true or false depending on if filter_name references reference
PitBull4_Aura:RegisterFilterType(name, display_name, filter_func, config, references)
Registers a new filter type.
Anyone that wants to add a new filter type to the Aura module needs this.
- the name to index the filter type by
- the localized name to display to users
- a function to actually do the filtering takes the filtername, an aura entry table and the frame as parameters
- a function to set the options table takes the filtername and a table to put the options into as parameters
- a function to say which filters the filter references, takes the name of the filter as a reference. Only needed by filters that call other filters.
Table of contents
- Date created
- Feb 08, 2009
- Last updated
- Apr 26, 2016