Improves upon the functionality of the PetJournal and information during Pet Battles and while wandering Azeroth.
- Clearly displays rarity for both enemy and friendly pets during Pet Battles
- Shows which rarities and levels of Battle Pets have been captured in their tooltips and in Minimap tooltips.
- Displays rarity color for pets in the PetJournal, and displays rarity for non-wild pets.
- Displays a tooltip when hovering over pets in the PetJournal so you can easily see their passives, pros, and cons, without having to click on them first.
- Allows sorting by name, level, power, speed, health, and type in either ascending or descending order.
- Filter pets by zone.
- Double-click a pet in the PetJournal to summon it.
- 7 comments
Table of contents
- Date created
- Sep 27, 2012
- Last update
- Oct 03, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Pet Theory
- Recent files