Parrot

Rearrange pet heals format

• 5 posts
    #1 Mar 02, 2010 at 10:55 UTC - 0 likes

I've had a look, but I can't seem to find what I'm after.

What I want to do is change it so the Pet heals have the +heal before the rest of the message. At the moment it's something like Pet Healed (Pet name - owner name) +heals. When I throw a healing stream totem, its something like Pet Healed (Healing Stream Totem - Kestrian) +476 (Name). Half the time, the +heal goes off the edge of my screen, making it hard to see just how much it healed for.

Does Parrot have an option to reconfigure the way it does this? I looked at the tag thing, which looked for a bit like it was what I was after, but after editing it with no change, I can't find anything else that would do this.

#2 Mar 02, 2010 at 11:23 UTC - 0 likes

@Velkonn: Go

Actually, the tag-stuff is exactly what you are looking for.

Just note that there are different categories for heals, hots, and self heals (where self means that source and target is you).

#3 Mar 03, 2010 at 13:57 UTC - 0 likes

@profalbert: Go

Bummer. That's weird, since I edited the tag, updated, and nothing seems to have changed. Did I need to reload the AddOn? I'll try that now, though. Thanks!

#4 Mar 10, 2010 at 05:00 UTC - 0 likes

@profalbert: Go

OK wait. I've had a look since and I still can't seem to find it.

I'm in the 'outbound' options, under 'pet heals' (or similar) and the tag I have currently is "+heal [Pet]" (it was the other way around before I did it).

Is that right? It doesn't seem to change.

#5 Mar 10, 2010 at 07:40 UTC - 0 likes

@Velkonn: Go

Nevermind, found it once again! I was in the scroll areas section, I should've been in the Events section!

• 5 posts

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!