Parrot

Spell/effect icons

• 4 posts
    #1 Sep 30, 2010 at 12:39 UTC - 0 likes

Hey there, first of all thanks a lot for your work guys. Keep it up! Now on topic - what is actually happening to spell/effect icons in Parrot? A while ago I noticed them be gone from "cooldown ready" section (have to use another addon for this now) and now from buffs/debuffs, without an option to bring them back. I dont really use those spell names, they take too much space on the screen, usually [icon] +/- [amount] is enough for me and it's hardly understandable what was that without an icon. It could be very stupid if the option exists but I've been missing it all the time. If it doesnt is it possible to bring the icons back or at least introduce an option for that? Thanks.

#2 Oct 02, 2010 at 00:07 UTC - 0 likes

@WarriorWithin: Go

This is actually a bug. I fixed them both (cooldowns and auras) in the latest alpha (v1.10.18-11-gb0a0a97)

#3 Oct 05, 2010 at 16:45 UTC - 0 likes
    Quote from profalbert: Go

@WarriorWithin: Go

This is actually a bug. I fixed them both (cooldowns and auras) in the latest alpha (v1.10.18-11-gb0a0a97)

#4 Oct 10, 2010 at 22:08 UTC - 0 likes

Ok to avoid creating another thread/ticket here is another request. Is it possible to change the way icons work for dispel events? Right now it uses the icon of the spell you've used to dispel (spellsteal, dispel magic, purge, etc.) The intent is to change it to show icon of the buff/debuff that is being dispelled. Thanks in advance, keep up the good work.

• 4 posts

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!