Overhead at this stage is a very simple nameplate addon. Its purpose is provide additional behaviors inside ARENA ONLY. It does two things:
- Hides non-player nameplates in arena (totems, pets, mirror images, etc) and Note: The nameplates aren’t actually hidden, just the art is so you’ll still see them shuffle around if they’re clustered
- Displays castbars on all enemy nameplates regardless of target selection.
4.0+ New Features
- Now it's castbar also works with parties' and enemies pets' nameplate, and you can disable this feature by slash command.
- A new slash command table, this will be presented later on this page.
- Add blacklist and whitelist, you can show totems only that you want(eg. only show Grounding Totem), hide pets that you don't want to see(eg. hide Treant and Shadowfiend)
- /oh party <on/off> -parties castbar on or off, default is on
- /oh pet <on/off> -enemies' pets castbar on or off, default is on
- /oh <disable/enable> -the addon on or off, works after reloading
- /oh status -show addon status
- /oh showlist <add/del> <name> -add or delete whitelist items
- /oh hidelist <add/del> <name> -add or delete hidelist items
- /oh <showlist/hidelist> -show all items in showlist or hidelist
- /oh reset -reset to default and clean all lists, works after reloading
Some Addition Notes
- When add or delete names in lists, you have to take care of the letters case and spaces and not add any kinds of quotation marks(eg. /oh showlist add Spirit Link Totem is just correct)
- The hidelist is for parties, pets and enemies(default is shown), the showlist is for guards and totems(default is hidden), but all this config is under your game conifg of nameplates. In other words, if your game option of enemies pet is hidden, you can't show it whatever you do using overhead.
- 9 comments
- Date created
- Apr 03, 2009
- Last update
- Jun 28, 2011
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files