What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Set the raid loot method to master
2. Form a raid
3. Note that oRA3 correctly sets Master Looter
4. Queue for flex and zone in
5. Blizzard sets looting for the new instance group to Need/Greed
6. oRA3 fails to re-apply the configured looting method
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
oRA3 should re-apply the loot method when joining a flex raid (or possibly have a separate setting for flex raid loot method)
What version of the product are you using?
Please provide any additional information below.
We run master loot in our mostly-guild flex raids to prevent the few pugs from ninja needing epic trash drops which are spec-inappropriate. Would like oRA3 to apply this automatically like in reg mode raids, so i don't have to remember every time.
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Oct 13, 2013
- Sep 26, 2013
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.