James D. Callahan III:
- Added a unified table of world IDs, map names, and tamable status from which the other tables will be build; having this data in a single location makes wrong or missing data easier to see.
- Updated private.RareMobData.NPCWorldIDs to use the zone name constants rather than English strings.
- Added Hawkbane to list of tamable beasts.
- Have GeneralNPCUpdate() handle map IDs as well as names until private.TamableIDs is updated to use names.
- Use the zone name constants instead of locally-defined versions.
- Renamed private.RareMobData.NPCMapIDs to private.RareMobData.map_names and switched to using the zone name constants.
- Added name constants for both zones and continents.
- Removed unused RareMobData.NPCs table.
- Load Constants.lua before NPCData.lua
- Reformat, kill semi-colons.
- Dead code removal.